Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Student gains interest in Morehouse

















http://www.queerty.com/

I gained interest in Morehouse when I toured with my mentor. I liked what I saw as far as the brotherly attitudes the students at Morehouse have toward each other. For example when my mentor and I were walking to the cafe all I heard was whats up bro and other friendly greets. The reason I wanted to visit is because is my history class we talked about Morehouse and I thought about going to check the school out myself. It was more than I expected and hopefully I get accepted to my dream school Morehouse.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great college to start pursuing your career.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morehouse is a good school, but if I was you I would still check into some more schools just in case you aren't accepted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems you have your mind set on Morehouse good luck and I hope that you get accepted as well.

    ReplyDelete