Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My stepping Passion


   My Passion is Stepping.
  
   Rate: C
TEENSSTEPUP presents their all inspiring road to success young adult program called T.E.A.M., a live instructional step workshop that uses the art form of Step as a tool to engage youth in the community. TEENS STEP UP targets teens majority residing in urban areas ranging between the ages of 12 -17.
From the step Up site I leard that there are teams around doing what I wish to be doing. I found out that you cant be no older than the age of 18 so I wouldn't be stepping for long if I stepped with them.. This site could improve by having a better way of contacting them instead of just sending them an email. For example what wrong with giving out a cellphone number. I will say that the sites design is pretty decent and there info is comprehendable  for spectator.

No comments:

Post a Comment